Saturday, June 14, 2014

Coming back...!

Having been away for more than a year, I'm making a journey back. Back to where? To my blog, of course. My 'silent cogitations' have remained in the womb of their conception. Now, I'm making a determined effort to bring them to live so that you can interact and share in them. I apologize to my friends who have met this page dry and lonely! Still, the journey is not promising to me smooth. Our destination appears to be far away, just in case I pause along the way...! 


I hope to make available here some of my daily reflections and homilies, both past and present. This is my 'spare time assignment.' My present pastoral work is time consuming. Thus, I'll try to squeeze out time, and horridly update this page...The journey back is now looking promising though 'home' appears far away!


No comments:

Post a Comment